"The integrity of a beard is not judged on its length alone."
After two long years, Build-A-Beard reconnected with Scott Hutchison of Frightened Rabbit before the band rocked the stage at San Francisco's The Independent last week (with not one, but two encores!). Over the past few years, Scott has gone from grooming a proper mustache to growing a full, mature beard.
The entire interview is available below via Frightened Rabbit's SoundCloud account and it's worth a listen. Don't believe me? - Well, here's some fun facts you'll discover --
- Scott has a name for his beard. Any ideas?
- He *almost* lost a relationship over shaving.
- A US city that impresses him the most with facial hair... is on the East Coast
- Learn how facial hair inspired the band's latest EP, State Hospital.
- Would beard hair make for a good guitar string? Y N M
Special thanks (as always) to the gracious Scott Hutchison (and his incredible beard):